Tuesday 16 September 2008

Just another Manic Tuesday...

Ok, this is now officially one of those weird weeks that I just barely float through.
I took the wrong elevator to the office today and then unknowingly got off on the wrong floor. Then i decided to walk it to my floor only I walked in the wrong direction.. So instead of going down I went up.
Then realisation dawned upon me and I turned around and walked down.. And only then realised that I was on the correct elevator before I just hadn't pressed the button for the 10th floor

And that, Ladies and Gentlemen, is how this Tuesday is going to be

2 comments:

Lateralus said...

"Office Productivity Index" - HAHAHA

How much did you drink last night? :)

K said...

hehehe.. the last drink i had was a margarita in Malaysia... But very apt, isnt it?