Wednesday 10 October 2007

Of Birthday gifts and Singapore life in October...

October is a month of change and good stuff

Was my birthday last week - quite a nice haul this year with the gifts from everyone....then again, i've spent shit loads on all the parties i had...but its been a fun birthday overall
Packing my bags for Singapore this weekend, for 2 years of hopeful fun and uselessness...i really do hope its uselessness, i'm getting quite used to doing things at work at my own pace and still getting thanked for it. Something tells me now is not the time to get back into working non stop in a hectic environment and enjoying the adrenaline, now is definitely not the time
I got a Cool now Tommy Hilfiger watch which i'm really happy bout (Specially the fact that i did not have to pay for it..tihihihi) Also got a pretty lil ring from my other half (will not call him my better half - i'm the sane one in our relationship) Things are going good indeed... Now if only i can prolong my stay here in Mumbai and move to Singapore next week instead of this week

No comments: