Monday 29 October 2007

Live from Singapore…

My first week in Singapore over and done with, and I finally have the time to catch up on my blog and the rest of my life as it was in Bombay. So many things I wanna write about, trying not to make it a 100 pages long posting. Tis' will be the first of 104 weeks in Singapore.


First day was pretty good, received a warm welcome from my boss who took me n a friend around to introduce us to the city and stuff… for all those managers getting people from outside the city to their departments LEARN people !!! Most people can find their way around, but the gesture never goes unnoticed. As my friend Muna would have said – I have a (d)olly boss. Work has being good so far - the people are really nice, which obviously helps a lot.


But it’s my second week at work and I'm bored already… this seems like a lovely start to a long and unending two years of boredom and work… sigh. More work then boredom being where the problem lies.


Searching for houses now, lets see how that goes… I’m torn between a big house far away and a small house 5 mins away from the office. It’s a question of what will win – my laziness to travel or my love for that nice quiet house that a wee bit bigger.

No comments: