Friday 5 October 2007

First Sympathy Pregnancy...now Sympathy Sleep anyone?

A lil background first: The other day there was an article in the newspapers on soon-to-be fathers experiencing so called 'pregnancy symptoms' when their wives are pregnant. This newly discovered phenomenon has been labelled "Sympathy Pregnancy"

Now shift focus to my highly interesting family who interpret things exactly they the way that suits them.... My dear Pop hasn't slept for 30 hrs straight.
Enter my Sis and Me from a useless day at college n work, and we see the lights off and both fast asleep at 5 in the evening...Mom gets up when we come in, and explains that Dad was so damn tired he just went off to sleep... and i Quote here
"He hasn't slept since yesterday, he must be so tired....and then even i fell asleep, dunno even i was so tired... you know how they say men have sympathy pregnancy symptoms.. i think i was suffering from sympathy sleep. Even i fell fast asleep"

I rest my case.... It isn't me...it's them...

No comments: