Thursday 8 October 2009

The philosophy of food..and smell

The story of the Curry Puff which was brought to be eaten but forgotten at the bottom of the bag..about what happens when your not as neat and tidy as your mother, who lives in another country and so cannot clean your house for you.. and the philosophical learnings from this highly scented event:


Mom:  What happened about the curry puff
Ms. Clean: It was smashed and molten like lava ...which has lost the will to be hot
Mom: yuck
Ms. Clean: heehee
Mom: i wasnt smelling
Ms. Clean: how can you smell ?
Mom: What?
Ms. Clean: You're so far away..how can you smell?
Mom: it*. I meant It wasnt smelling?
Ms. Clean: Oh.  Oh well, I dunno. I had not washed the dishes also, so there were a lot of smells and it was hard to distinguish which smell was which
Mom: sheeeeeeeeeeeee (which for the uneducated, is a milder version of YUCK)
I hope u opened that new air freshner thing.
Ms. Clean: Why? Smell is good for the soul. It reminds you that your nose is still working
Mom: Nevermind

I think she's given up on me. I don't understand why

No comments: