Tuesday 11 December 2007

Getting Back in Action

SIN city doesn’t seem to be doing a lotta good for my dear ole Blog… I have had a thousand things in my head I’ve wanted to post here but there’s just been no time… now that I’m quite settled in…apartment found, coffee table and other shelves finally bought (the owner of the apartment is also Indian, so cheapo that he is, has only semi furnished the place… how can you not have a coffee table? Where was I supposed to be eating when I’m sitting on the couch and wanna put my feet up on non existent coffee table?? And what about shelves? I can’t leave things lying around on the ground (now there’s a thought) so everything is finally done now)
I’ve started cooking – well eggs and ham and anything to do with the eternally good Maggi noodles – all food is a combination of these 3 basic food groups – with orange Juice
I’ve started keeping my apartment clean – Mom, even you would be amazed that I can want to pick up my own clothes now
And thank God for the good ole usual wasted bums with me here in SIN – I’d be lost and lonely without them telling me that’s its already 6:00 pm and we need to catch up on the drinking….

No comments: