Tuesday 21 October 2008

Why God made Moms

I called dear ole Mum to see how much the excitement of getting to Singapore on friday had gotten to them. That and i also wanted some things from India

Me: Ooh you'll are coming this friday. Damn, i need to start cleaning the house
Mom: What? why? you don't need to clean especially for us. Its only us who are coming. And its not like you live like that pig and its very dirty (wait till you see it mom)
Me: No but still. i should
Mom: Don't worry. I'll come there and clean it for you
Me: (looking gift horse in the mouth) What? you're going to come to Singapore on holiday to clean my house?
Mom: Ofcourse i'll clean it. I'm your Mom after all


Yippeeeeeeeeee
(while doing the Chandler dance)
But like a good daughter should, i will make sure the house is decent looking by the time they get here. I'd feel a lil guilty if i didn't.

No comments: