Friday 18 July 2008

Thai Airways Flight to Bangkok - How it is important to listen first and then act. OR How to sue an Airline

Passenger: Can i have a glass of water please
Air-hostess: Yes Sir, I'll be back


15 minutes later---air hostess gives passenger half a glass of liquid. Passenger touches the glass to his lips (barely has a sip)

Passenger: what is this?? what is this i ask you?
Air hostess: It is Vodka Sir

(this is when i removed my earphones so i could discreetly listen to the rest of the conversation)

Passenger: I did not ask for Vodka, i asked for Water. Go get me some water now !!!
Air Hostess: Ooh, i am so sorry sir, i thought you said vodka
Passenger: Quickly QUICKLY, get me some water now

20 minutes later, passenger complains to another air hostess who he assumes to be the senior one

Passenger: I had asked for water, and your friend bought me vodka.
Air Hostess: Oh I'm so sorry sir, are you ok now
Passenger: No i am not feeling well, i need a tablet -some medicine
Air Hostess: No no sir, i think you just have some more WATER and you will be fine

(goes to get more water.. and that how it continued the rest of the flight)
All this over one tiny tiny sip of vodka... if it wasn't early morning, i would have offered to finish it for him and get them all to shut up

I think Thai airways should be expecting a claim sometime soon

No comments: